Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Don't buy from Dave 3D TECH Store on Aliexpress!!

Today I want to warn you about the "Dave 3D TECH Store" on Aliexpress.com.

On the sale on 11.11 I bought a 1Set Prusa i3 MK3 Aluminium alloy metal frame with Profile and smooth rods kit 6mm thickness Prusa i3 MK3 Frame Fast Ship for €104,79 from this seller.
In the description of the item he states "Package: includes 1full kit frame like first image show" in big red letters and in the headline description he explicit mentions "with Profile and smooth rods".


As you can read and see the steel rods and the aluminium extrusions are included. After 4 weeks of waiting I received the package(fast shipping??). To my surprise he only send the frame parts, but neither the alu extrusion profiles nor the steel rods.


So I opened a dispute on Aliexpress and demanded a refund. He did not respond until the short before the deadline from Aliexpress expired and made me a ridiculous offer to refund 30€, but only if I close the dispute.
So he did not send even half of the parts, that would me costs about another €60 to order them, any want to give only €30 back. And in addition he wants to blackmail me to close my dispute and trust that he will pay me anything back.

Don't buy anything from this thief and liar! There are plenty of other good sellers on Aliexpress. You can get the same kit from "Funssor Official Store" on Aliepxress. I bought already other items from them and had no issues.

Funssor Official Store 1Set Prusa i3 MK3 Aluminium alloy metal frame with Profile and smooth rods kit 6mm thickness Prusa i3 MK3 Frame Fast Shipangen-kit-6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new project "automatic cat litter box"

 I did not post any updates for a long time. I spent some time making some money with 3D printing to recover some of the costs from this hob...