Sunday, January 13, 2019

Update on my negative experience with "Dave 3D TECH Store" on Aliexpress.com.

So after all the back and forth over the dispute, every time he responded it requires my action and then he got another 3 days time to react again, he finally missed a deadline to respond.
Then the customer support of aliexpress jumped in, but only to inform me that they have extended the time to act for the seller again.
I was upset, but there is no way to escalate the dispute. Then they set a refund of € 47,02 or a full refund if I send back the part I already got(sure have fun with that, no address of the seller and the shipping cost might be enormous).
So I agreed to the proposal, but felt not really happy that I get not even 1/2 of my money back.
Then he got time to agree, which he obviously did not. But after some days the support closed the dispute and ruled in my favor. So at the end I got at least some of my money back.
One week after the dispute was closed I got a refund on my credit card.

Well nothing left for me todo, but leave a bad rating for him and hoping that others do not fall for his line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new project "automatic cat litter box"

 I did not post any updates for a long time. I spent some time making some money with 3D printing to recover some of the costs from this hob...